Disclaimer for Draw Pool of Knockout “stage” games
Draw outcome in Knockout game is extremely rare. Such knockout games need to be cancelled or abandoned; and further depend on Football Association to declare “Draw” result.
Disclaimer for Pool Probability of games
Win probabilities by Home, Away, Draw are based on 10+ years of historical data. These data may help users to make sensible prediction but does not guarantee the result of any game. Always do your own research.
1. It costs 0.1 REDC token to host a game. However, hosting more than one game while already 'hosted game' has not ended yet, it costs 1 REDC. Hosts cannot make prediction in self-hosted games. ( Hosts are expected to encourage and bring players so that 10% Host Reward gets more profitable. )
2. You can bet only once per wallet per game.
3. Minimum amount to place a bet is 20 Zil.
4. Betting more Zil or risking high amount is not always going to reward you better. It is important to understand this game as “for-against” prediction market. Even a minimum 100 Zil bet can reward you 10,000 Zil or sometimes 10,000 Zil bet can reward you only 100 Zil.
5. Analyze already placed bets in a game before betting your amount.
6. When a game event ends, rewards are distributed after oracle verification – this process might take as little as 15 minutes to max 12 hours period. Host rewards are directly sent while winners need to claim their rewards from “My Games” page.
7. Each transaction - “Hosting”, “Placing Prediction” and “Claiming Rewards” may take transaction fee of around 1.8 Zil.
8. Please do not bet or host simultaneously using multiple browser tabs.
9. All game results are resolved on final outcome of each game.
Internet prediction and use of cryptocurrencies may not be legal in some jurisdictions. Before predicting on any games in RedChillies platform, we ask you to please read carefully our terms and conditions.
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you agree that,
1. You are over 18 years of age (or over the age of majority as stipulated in the laws applicable in your country).
2. The jurisdiction applicable to you allows online prediction, prediction on games and allows use and trade of cryptocurrencies. You understand and accept that RedChillies is unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances and that you are solely responsible for verifying and complying with the law in any jurisdiction that applies to you before predicting and hosting games.
3. By placing predictions, you may lose some of your money and you will be fully responsible for that loss. The minimum and maximum prediction amount per selection is determined exclusively by RedChillies and is detailed on screen.
4. You are acting solely on your own behalf as a private individual and not on behalf of another party or for any other commercial purposes.
RedChillies may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. If you do not agree to the terms, you should cease using the site. For any other questions, you can reach out to us via Twitter or Telegram.